FEEL SO BLESSED BY ALLAH

ALLAH awards me with so much blessings ; there are no words to describe HIS GIFTS to me. Every second of my life, every beat of my heart, from the day I was born till now ; I have been blessed. I read Surah ArRahman many times; and feel blessed even more. I want Islam to be the only way of life for me; there is no other Creator than ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY; Muhammad (PBUH) is my Prophet; ALQuran as my guide. YET, HAVE I DONE ENOUGH TO SHOW MY GRATITUDE TO ALLAH ALMIGHTY FOR ALL HIS BLESSINGS?

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Teman dari Jelebu



Alhamdulillah, pakcik Rosni dah sembuh dan mereka akan balik Ahad nanti. Lama tak jumpa Rosni, semoga lain kali kita jumpa dalam keadaan lebih selesa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalamu'alaikum....cikgu nampak ceria sangat dalam gambar...semoga cikgu sentiasa ceria dalam menghadapi hari yang mendatang...
-syahir-

zaidah said...

Terima kasih, Syahir