FEEL SO BLESSED BY ALLAH

ALLAH awards me with so much blessings ; there are no words to describe HIS GIFTS to me. Every second of my life, every beat of my heart, from the day I was born till now ; I have been blessed. I read Surah ArRahman many times; and feel blessed even more. I want Islam to be the only way of life for me; there is no other Creator than ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY; Muhammad (PBUH) is my Prophet; ALQuran as my guide. YET, HAVE I DONE ENOUGH TO SHOW MY GRATITUDE TO ALLAH ALMIGHTY FOR ALL HIS BLESSINGS?

Friday, July 17, 2009

46

I am 46 years old today. I have few wishes, simple but significant:
a. I wish that ALLAH will continue to bless me with health, wealth and Iman; and bless me always and forever with HIS GRACE and MERCY .
b. I wish I could give more to those who are in need
c. I wish I shall be a better person and a better Muslim.
d. I wish that the world will be more peaceful and better place to live.

I plan not to wish for many things. Of course, age is just a kind of figure (number) but definitely , it tells me, that its not going to be that long journey, anymore.
Thank you to those who have sent me wishes and doa.

3 comments:

Makngah said...

OOps, sorry, i missed it. Anyway, happy belated birthday. May Allah grant all your wishes and bless you all the way. Life is short, so make it sweet.

Cikgu said...

salam,puan. happy birthday puan.may Allah s.w.t bless you. frm dino@family.

Anonymous said...

selamat ulang tahun...semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki...
-syahir-