FEEL SO BLESSED BY ALLAH

ALLAH awards me with so much blessings ; there are no words to describe HIS GIFTS to me. Every second of my life, every beat of my heart, from the day I was born till now ; I have been blessed. I read Surah ArRahman many times; and feel blessed even more. I want Islam to be the only way of life for me; there is no other Creator than ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY; Muhammad (PBUH) is my Prophet; ALQuran as my guide. YET, HAVE I DONE ENOUGH TO SHOW MY GRATITUDE TO ALLAH ALMIGHTY FOR ALL HIS BLESSINGS?

Friday, July 10, 2009

A sharing session







Yesterday, a group of our friends shared with me (and those who will be attending PTK DG48 course) their experience and tips on the PTK 48. They were among those who have attended the course recently held at Palace Hotel, Kota Kinabalu. It was a very significant session as each of them , not only related their experience , but gave us a detailed and comprehensive input on the format of the course and most importantly, the marking criteria (and scheme) which definitely will help us better in preparing ourselves for the course (and evaluation, too.) Your kindness and willingness to share are highly appreciated especially by me. Thank you for the notes and presentation slides . May GOD bless you all. Qudos to Mr Bong Koi Sin, Dr Ng Kee Chuan, Puan Hajah Marinah Malik, Mr Shanmuga Nathan and Encik Bustam Damam (am praying that all of you will get 4, 4).
P/S : The more I know, the more worried I am! But,of course, its good to know earlier what to expect. Hopefully I shall be well prepared.














No comments: