FEEL SO BLESSED BY ALLAH

ALLAH awards me with so much blessings ; there are no words to describe HIS GIFTS to me. Every second of my life, every beat of my heart, from the day I was born till now ; I have been blessed. I read Surah ArRahman many times; and feel blessed even more. I want Islam to be the only way of life for me; there is no other Creator than ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY; Muhammad (PBUH) is my Prophet; ALQuran as my guide. YET, HAVE I DONE ENOUGH TO SHOW MY GRATITUDE TO ALLAH ALMIGHTY FOR ALL HIS BLESSINGS?

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Travelling

I am travelling again this morning to Kuala Lumpur. Taking the first flight at 6 am and later, connecting flight from KLIA to Alor Setar at 1.55 pm. Am attending a meeting in Alor Setar till Friday. At one time, flying is a favourable means of transport for me. Not anymore. Travelling by flight is ,now, taxing and tiring for me. The hassle of waiting before departure, at times delayed flights, taking cabs or ERL to reach the destination; everything has become very exhaustive for me. Am I really getting old? What used to be the activities I favoured and enjoyed doing before has become sort of a nuicance now. Suprisingly, I look forward now to spend time at home or in the office. Definitely, age is catching up with me, finally.

3 comments:

Makngah said...

I understand exactly how you feel.How nice if we have jeanies (as in the tv series I dream of jeanie)that could take us anywhere,anytime in just a wink huh!

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

ur legs are tired because you have traveled many times and walked many miles...same thing applies to your mind body and soul.. as long as 'muda di hati' =)..may God bless u ^_^

zaidah said...

Thank you.