FEEL SO BLESSED BY ALLAH

ALLAH awards me with so much blessings ; there are no words to describe HIS GIFTS to me. Every second of my life, every beat of my heart, from the day I was born till now ; I have been blessed. I read Surah ArRahman many times; and feel blessed even more. I want Islam to be the only way of life for me; there is no other Creator than ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY; Muhammad (PBUH) is my Prophet; ALQuran as my guide. YET, HAVE I DONE ENOUGH TO SHOW MY GRATITUDE TO ALLAH ALMIGHTY FOR ALL HIS BLESSINGS?

Sunday, February 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Today is Syafiq's birthday (forgot to wish him when we went to SMAP Labu the other day); 10th February is Syahid's birthday Syahid is in RMC) and Salman (Iman)in MOZAC will be celebrating his 13th birthday on the 12th of this month too. Dearest boys, allow me to wish the three of you at the same time (note to Salmah; please pass this message to the boys) because whatever wishes and prayers from me are meant for everyone of you; and also to all my nephews and nieces.

I wish you all the best in whatever you do. May ALLAH bless you with health, wealth, love and a kind heart. I know you, boys are doing well in your studies but I still wish you will work, even harder. Apiq, your PMR is in Oct and Id, you will sit for your SPM at the end of the year. How time flies. Still fresh in my mind how you, boys, when you were small. Those were the days! It seems just like yesterday when I hold Apiq when he fell down from the dining table in Berisu and since your Umi(mother) was not around then; I had to accompany your father (my brother-in-law) to Alor Gajah Hospital. You were crying like mad and your tongue were bleeding and had to be stiched (could not remember exactly how many stiches) and I could still remember holding you when the doctor stiched you up. Lots of moments; but now you are grown up, taller than me. I pray that you will soon be able to memorize all the Surah and one day, be a Hafiz and a medical practitioner (doctor) as well.

Id, I wish you will proceed in the Armed Force as one of the professionals (doctor, engineer?) and for that, work really hard. And Iman, just worked very hard to adjust to your new surroundings and follow your brothers' steps. All of you grow up very fast and before we (your parents and me)know it; you all are handsome teens already. Remember the days when you were three mischievous small boys and how we had to put up with your terror acts. Those days have been left way behind and of course, we are looking forward to matured Apiq, Id and Iman.
Whatever you all will be, I pray that you will be kind-hearted gentlemen, loving and caring , sensitive to other people's needs, passionate on environmental issues and lastly but not least, be good (pious) Muslims. And, thank you, for including Yong (me) in your lives before and now (hopefully, too, in the future)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOYS.

No comments: