FEEL SO BLESSED BY ALLAH

ALLAH awards me with so much blessings ; there are no words to describe HIS GIFTS to me. Every second of my life, every beat of my heart, from the day I was born till now ; I have been blessed. I read Surah ArRahman many times; and feel blessed even more. I want Islam to be the only way of life for me; there is no other Creator than ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY; Muhammad (PBUH) is my Prophet; ALQuran as my guide. YET, HAVE I DONE ENOUGH TO SHOW MY GRATITUDE TO ALLAH ALMIGHTY FOR ALL HIS BLESSINGS?

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tamu







I love going to tamu. Tamu is a Sabahan word which means weekly open market. It is just like pasar pagi , pasar tani or pasar minggu as known in Peninsular. Going to tamu is also one of weekend activity; usually after our jog and breakfast. It is interesting to see local vegetables which we are not familiar with; the person who sells normally is more than willing to explain and at times, elaborate on how to prepare them. This morning, we went to Tamu Dongongon (multi-racial crowd, multi-racial delicacy, very unique local vegetables and things here). It is in Penampang. Then, went to Tamu Putatan as Suhaibah has yet to find her ulam-ulaman. Yours truly only bought papaya, langsat and banana. Oh one more, is a special treat for my visiting birds; corns (bought at one guy selling fish and bird). But, when I serve them this evening, I think the birds were a bit sceptical as they just looked and flew away. Anyway, for those who intend to visit Sabah, tamu is a must-go place. Lots of interesting things and very reasonable price. And, interesting crowd!

2 comments:

Makngah said...

I Love the Kota Belud tamu. Lots of original sabahan handicrafts , food and agricultural products. Would love to go there again!!

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

Tamu kpd pun best ba hahaha...i seldom go to tamu because i cant wake up dat early :P
gaya street pun best hahaha=)