FEEL SO BLESSED BY ALLAH

ALLAH awards me with so much blessings ; there are no words to describe HIS GIFTS to me. Every second of my life, every beat of my heart, from the day I was born till now ; I have been blessed. I read Surah ArRahman many times; and feel blessed even more. I want Islam to be the only way of life for me; there is no other Creator than ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY; Muhammad (PBUH) is my Prophet; ALQuran as my guide. YET, HAVE I DONE ENOUGH TO SHOW MY GRATITUDE TO ALLAH ALMIGHTY FOR ALL HIS BLESSINGS?

Friday, May 22, 2009

To err is human...

To forgive is divine??

This was something that took place three days ago. I could not find the right words to describe my feelings. A friend came to see me to compliment how smart I am as I had passed PTK with very good results (twice, in fact; DG41 & DG 44). Almost a month ago, the same person had backstabbed me and said very inappropriate words about me to another friend. And, I havent done anything to him (yes, its a guy, we normally assume all this will come from a woman' s mouth!) Too bad; I definitely heard it loud and clear, not from one person but three different people)

I guess age is really catching up on me. It did not anger me (as normally it would!) although somehow it upsets me. And, to have the same person facing me , sweet talks and with lots of compliments , really made me so uncomfortable. I am not a hyprocite person and I do stand on my principles; I may forgive but how could I forget? And, in the first place, if he never says the three magic words, how on earth could I extend my forgiveness?

I tried to just forgive and forget; tried to ask Allah to calm me...but I know, it has a tendency to happen again and again....he's forgiven now and before I could expect, he will do it again (backstabbing!); I am tired emotionally as I have been tested on this matter again and again.

Please pray that I can become more forgiving to this particular person....

1 comment:

Makngah said...

Memaafkan seseorang yang memohon maaf dari kita adalah satu perkara yang mulia. Memaafkan seseorang sebelum orang itu memohon maaf dari kita adalah sesuatu yang lebih mulia.But of course , very difficult loh!!