FEEL SO BLESSED BY ALLAH

ALLAH awards me with so much blessings ; there are no words to describe HIS GIFTS to me. Every second of my life, every beat of my heart, from the day I was born till now ; I have been blessed. I read Surah ArRahman many times; and feel blessed even more. I want Islam to be the only way of life for me; there is no other Creator than ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY; Muhammad (PBUH) is my Prophet; ALQuran as my guide. YET, HAVE I DONE ENOUGH TO SHOW MY GRATITUDE TO ALLAH ALMIGHTY FOR ALL HIS BLESSINGS?

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Updating my blog

First and foremost, let me apologise for the long silent. I never realise that I have loyal followers to this blog. Many have read but I have never realised your presence due to the fact that not many comments have been received in my previous entries. Thank you for your concern.
I have thousand reasons why I have not posted any entry. Initially, it was because I was too exhausted to write anything. The fact that I could manage to check my email inbox every day is amazing. I tried not to check e mail, update blog or Face Book when I am in office. There are thousand things to do in the institute and even though , I am free, I do not want to spend that time for my personal use. I will only go online if I need to do some research related to my teaching process. That ,my dear students, is accountability.
By the time I get home around 5 in the evening, I normally check my emails and respond to them. By then, its Maghrib already and thats my only solid time with ALLAH until Isya. What I mean is that; in the earlier prayers (Dzuhor & Asar) , I have limited time to really meditate as there are things to do in the office. So, the hour long period between the two prayers (Maghrib & Isya) , I try to fill it with doa (lots of it) and reciting the Quran. After that, I turn in to bed, very early so that I can wake up early the next day ( as early as 330 or by 4am).
Am trying my best to find the time to write my entry ; but sometimes time is not the contributing factor also. Sometimes. my mind is exhausted or whenever I am upset over something , the emotions become a real challenge for me to write. When I start my blog, I want it to be informative and not a platform to voice out inappropriate emotional turbulence. Maybe I have gone 12 weeks of emotional turbulence; trying to guide, to coach, trying to understand my students' ways of doing things. Well, I have my share of happiness too. A few had really impressed me and I am proud of them. However, I had a hard time with a few others; and because of that, I was totally emotionally exhausted.
Apart from that, I have been travelling here and there (KK - KL) and I also had attended my PTK DG48 course in Kuching. The travelling is another contributing factor for not updating the blog. Too much to write, don't know where to start from.
Well, its easier to list down excuses.....hopefully I can rectify the problem...Insya ALLAH

No comments: