FEEL SO BLESSED BY ALLAH

ALLAH awards me with so much blessings ; there are no words to describe HIS GIFTS to me. Every second of my life, every beat of my heart, from the day I was born till now ; I have been blessed. I read Surah ArRahman many times; and feel blessed even more. I want Islam to be the only way of life for me; there is no other Creator than ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY; Muhammad (PBUH) is my Prophet; ALQuran as my guide. YET, HAVE I DONE ENOUGH TO SHOW MY GRATITUDE TO ALLAH ALMIGHTY FOR ALL HIS BLESSINGS?

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The art of giving and receiving

There was one interesting phrase I heard from IKIM radio yesterday. Life is short and unpredictable. When we are having our meals, don't ever think of the food we are going to have next week, or even, tomorrow. Because we never know whether we are still around to enjoy the meal. Life is short and only ALLAH knows if there is still a tomorrow for us. The reason I am writing this is to tell my dear friends how much happiness and contentment I get each time I give something to them. Whatsoever it may be, it brings me real and true happiness to give. I have so little to give, yet if I have the means to do so; I shall continue to give as it brings happiness to me. Am really honoured if dear friends accept them with pure contentment also. I know you will be reading this, Yus. Just enjoy receiving and enjoy giving back to me the satisfaction of receiving whatsoever it may be with happiness. Life is fragile and lets make whatever time left for us worthwhile, friends.

1 comment:

tim said...

Tangan yang memberi adalah lebih baik dari yang menerima. Nikmat memberi pula hanya dapat dirasai oleh orang-orang yang memberi dengan ikhlas.